The Military Division of IFAI (MIL) provides its members networking opportunities, education, trade advocacy and specification information. It is engineered for those who do business with or in domestic or international military textiles markets, including government contractors.
- Industry-driven product and specification database development
- Access industry resources, educational materials and a member directory
- Understand your market more with in-depth research
- Complimentary magazine subscriptions to Specialty Fabrics Review
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Download “Proud Member of Military Division” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Member-only access to IFAI’s InfoCentral, a resource for sourcing questions and referrals
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how IFAI membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
*Some restrictions apply; call for details.